Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Searched For My Name on the Internet

I searched for my name on the Internet
I decided to use Google and Yahoo
Those are my favorite search engines
Google had 186,000 results in .33 seconds
Yahoo had 210,000 results in .32 seconds
Only one result on the first page of Google was about me
It was a YouTube video
Only one result on the first page of Yahoo was about me
It was a YouTube video.
There were a lot of results for social networking sites on Google
There were a lot of results for social networking sites on Yahoo
None of them were of me though
Both search engines had this website as a result: www.marcushaslam.co.uk
I clicked on the link and went to www.marcushaslam.co.uk
It said that it is currently offline…

I searched for my name on the Internet
Because I was bored at work

No comments: